Sometimes, tea is the best drink we can choose. I a cold evening, in a hot summer day, for helping us with the cold or for loosing weigth. There are several types of tea that can help us, we only need to find the one right for our problem. If you are a carbonated drink addict, I recommend you to try some fruit tea, because you won’t need to sweet it and you will also have a strong flavour. Check chinese tea buy to get the premium quality! No matter what type of tea you decide to drink, don’t forget to choose the best and check its source. A popular drink is green tea, actually the “national tea” in China. it has so many benefits that you wouldn’t even imagine.
Have you ever tried loose green tea?
Green tea comes from the plant called Carmellia Sinensis. Unlike black tea that is completely oxidized, green tea leaves ensure the preservation of antioxidants, tannins and flavonoids. Chinese Green Tea is popular especially for its therapeutic and detoxifying properties. This type of drink has a lot of benefits:
- Nutritionists say that green tea’s polyphenols produce additional heat in the body and help burn calories.
- The leaves contain gallic epigallocatechin (EGCG) that helps fight the body with cancer cells without adversely affecting neighboring tissues.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
- Has a favorable effect on high blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
- Catechins destroy bacteria that can cause food poisoning. The toxins produced by these bacteria are also eradicated.
- Green tea is indicated for proper oral hygiene. It contains fluorine which has the role of preventing caries. It also contains ingredients that suppress the formation of bacterial plaque and bacteria that cause unpleasant breathing.
- It is rich in antioxidants, especially vitamin E that slows down the aging process.
- For over four thousand years, the Chinese have used green tea to treat headaches and even depression.
- People who consume regular this type of tea have been found to have a better immune system.
Green tea should be drank before breakfast, two hours before sleep, before the daily training and before main meals of the day. You should try several typed of this drink, especially Meng Ding Tea, a traditional tribute tea from the Tang Dynasty to the Qing Dynasty. This variety is from Meng Ding Mountain and it’s called “immortal tea”.